- If you cannot see the images below (which is a problem for people in some countries), click here to download a PDF document of this blog page.
- You may freely use these images for academic and educational purposes, and if you fully cite this blog post as the source. This blog post may be cited as:
Lew, A.A., Ng, P.T., Wu, T-C, and Ni, C-C. (2016). Some New Resilience Figures and Diagrams. Collaborative for Sustainable Tourism and Resilient Communities Blog (30 September). Retrieved from http://www.tourismcommunities.com/blog/some-new-resilience-figures-and-diagrams.
- The references cited below will be updates as they appear in print in 2017 (or later).
- The figures should be self-explanatory, but if you have any questions about these, feel free to send me an email using the comment box, below. - Alan Lew
- Lew, A.A.; Wu, Tsung-chiung; Ni, Chin-cheng; and Ng, Pin T. 2017. Community Tourism Resilience: Some applications of the Scale, Change and Resilience (SCR) Model. In Richard Butler, ed., Tourism and Resilience, pp. (forthcoming). Oxfordshire: CABI.
- Lew, A.A. 2017. Planning for Slow Resilience in a Tourism Community Context. In Joseph Cheer and A.A. Lew, eds., Understanding Tourism Resilience: Adapting to Social, Political and Economic Change, pp. (forthcoming). London: Routledge.
- Lew, A.A.; Ni, Chin-cheng; Wu, Tsung-chiung; and Ng, Pin T. 2017. The Sustainable and Resilient Community: A new paradigm for community development. In A.A. Lew & Joseph Cheer, eds., Understanding Tourism Resilience: Adapting to Environmental Change, pp. (forthcoming). London: Routledge.